If you like pesto this pesto pasta with sundried tomatoes will quickly become one of your absolute favorites. It’s easy to throw together and tastes like you’ve been working on it all day. Definitely a favorite in our home, of course, I love anything with sundried tomatoes. I could eat this everyday if I were “allowed” to, though I know it’s probably not the healthiest to live on one thing (but hey, it has vegetables).
This is perfect for dinner or lunch, or even breakfast if you can’t resist. It doesn’t take long to prepare, which makes it a great summertime or weeknight meal. (It’s also delicious with some cubed cooked chicken if you want it some protein.) I hope you enjoy! 🙂
Pesto Pasta With Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 (12 oz) box of gluten free pasta
- 1 batch homemade pesto
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped (more or less depending on desired amount)
- Cook and drain pasta as usual.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, toss the tomatoes and give a stir.
- Add in pasta and pesto and heat until warmed.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Remember to like my blog on Facebook. 🙂