Yesterday was one of those super hot days where you just cannot escape the heat. In order to make up for it, I decided to make homemade frappes and thought I’d share my recipe with you here.🙂
I’m not a big coffee drinker, but my husband loves the stuff (especially in frozen form). These are one of the few things we can actually agree on. When it comes to coffee, that is. It’s a perfect summer treat when you’re looking for something cold and refreshing with a little boost.
I hope you’re enjoying your summer.
At Home Frappe
- 1/2 cup strong coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 12 largish ice cubes (one tray)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Chocolate or caramel sauce (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Add in chocolate or caramel sauce if desired (I added it on top)
What’s your favorite summer drink? I’d love to hear from you in the comments.🙂
Like my blog on Facebook here.🙂