Toasted marshmallows, perfectly melted chocolate, graham cracker crust. It’s the first day of summer, and what better way to kick off the new season than with mini s’mores pies?
I love how easy these are, no need for a campfire (though those are lovely) and they’re not nearly as messy as traditional s’mores either. But, you know, when gooey chocolate and melted marshmallows come together, there’s always that possibility.
Mini S’mores Pies
- 4 mini pie tins
- 1 cup crushed gluten-free graham crackers (I used chocolate)
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Mix crushed graham crackers and butter together, then divide evenly among the pie tins, pressing to the bottom.
- Bake “crusts” for 5-7 minutes at 350. You’re just looking for them to harden.
- Place 1/4 cup chocolate chips in each pan, spreading evenly.
- Add in 1/2 cup marshmallows on the top and spread them out so the chocolate’s covered.
- Bake for 3 minutes.
- Switch the oven to broil and cook for another 2 minutes or until the marshmallow tops are beautifully browned and toasted.
What are your favorite summer treats? I’d love to hear about them in the comments?🙂