This creamy pasta is just perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Easy to throw together, yet oh so yummy.
- 1 box pasta
- 2 Tbls butter or olive oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2-1 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/4-1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Pepper (optional)
- Dried parsley (optional)
- Spinach (optional)
- Chardonnay (optional)
- Cook pasta, drain, and set aside.
- In pot, combine butter or oil, milk, sour cream, and Parmesan. Heat until smooth. Add a splash of Chardonnay if desired and stir until smooth.
- Add pasta and mozzarella.
- Season with pepper and parsley.
- Serve with spinach or enjoy as is.