- 2 cups all purpose gluten-free flour (I used Arrowhead Mills)
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. bag) chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine both flours, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in one third of flour mixture at a time just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Social Media: Facebook