We’ve been loving this pasta dish lately. It’s lighter than most cheesy pastas, yet a filling and flavorful, easy, and more elegant pasta dinner.
I’ve been just mixing everything in a pan, so I’m not doing a recipe card just because the ingredients aren’t 100% measured out, but it’s really easy to work with to achieve your desired taste.
- Box pasta
- 1/4 olive oil (possibly more)
- 1/2 – 1 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 – 1 cup chopped broccoli (optional)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (optional)
- 1 tsp – 1 Tbls each dried parsley, oregano and basil
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder (to taste)
- Shredded mozzarella
- Parmesan to top
Cook and drain a box of pasta. In a large pan add olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, broccoli, and pine nuts then cook over medium heat until broccoli begins to soften. Add pasta back in and combine until coated with oil (add more if needed). Mix in spices. Add in a bit of shredded mozzarella. Serve and top with Parmesan cheese.
I hope you enjoy! If you try it out I’d love to hear about it in the comments. You can also connect with me on Facebook.